Look what you get for only US$250 or US$200 per day.*
- Meet and greet at Paro, currently Bhutan’s only international airport
- A free gift of a cap or scarf upon arrival
- Free airport transfers
- A free Bhutan government Visa
- A free detailed topographical map of Bhutan
- All accommodation and porterage in three star hotels throughout Bhutan (4 & 5 star hotels may be available at an additional cost)
- All meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Refreshments daily (bottled mountain spring water and juice)
- A licensed bilingual or multilingual guide to accompany you on all treks and tours
- All travel by private car, 4wd or bus as appropriate
- Free locally brewed wine, beer or soft drinks at your hotels
- All camping equipment (other than personal clothing) on all walking and trekking tours
- All internal taxes and charges
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of US$65 per person per day. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare and poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
* The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for tour packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan. The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of three persons or more is as follows:
- US$200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August and December.
- US$250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October and November.
Travel to Bhutan and tour the beautiful mountain kingdom
Travelling throughout Bhutan is a magical experience and bhutan-explorer.com can make this dream come true for you.
Our Bhutan holidays and tours make exploring the country easy and rewarding
We have been helping with travel arrangements for this unique region for many years. This gives us an in-depth understanding of how to make it enjoyable for visitors to see everything Bhutan has to offer. Navigating the local customs and rules can be tricky for the uninitiated, but our tour company provides all you need to make it a trip to remember.
Get in touch and find out how travelling to Bhutan is within your reach
For more information about what we can do for you, please contact us today. Call us on +61 410 787 866 or +61 431 002 577 and we will be happy to discuss your plans and the right tour plan for you. Alternatively, leave your details in our contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
Special Festival Tours
- 7 Days – Punakha Drupchen Festival February 2019from US$1200
- 13 Day Special Paro Festival tour with lots of day walks March 2019 from US$3720
- 8 Days – Paro Tschechu Festival March 2019 from US$1750
- 8 Days – Thimphu Tschechu Festival October 2018from US$1790
- 12 Days – Jomolhari Mountain Festival October 2018 from US$3590
- 13 Days – Trashigang Tschechu Festival November 2018from US$3040
- 10 Days Jambay Lakhang Festival November 2018 from US$2290
- 6 Days – Dochula Druk Wangyal Festival December 2018 from US$1000
- 14 Days – Druk Path Trekfrom US$2910
- 14 Days – Jomolhari Trekfrom US$4180
- 12 Days Jomolhari Loop Trekfrom US$3500
- 17 Days – Jomolhari Laya Gasa Trekfrom US$5400
- 30 Days – Snowman Trek 1from US$10800
- 31 Days – Snowman Trek 2from US$11000
- 16 Days – Merak Sakteng Eco Trekfrom US$4640
- 12 days Dagala Thousand Lakes Trekfrom US$3355
- 10 Days – Gangtey Nature Trekfrom US$2640
- 14 Days – Ancient Salt Route Trekfrom US$3910
- 12 Days – Bumthang Owl Trekfrom US$3250
- 12 Days – Bumthang Cultural Trekfrom US$3250
- 17 Days – Ura Bulli Nature TrekCost on request
- 9 Days – Punakha Winter Trekfrom US$2390
- 18 Days – Duer Hot springs Trekfrom US$5265